I hate that my life has become about weight. My health has come to the point that I have to do something. The Doctor's have said I must loss 100 pds.... My current weight is 256 pds so the 150 range is where they want me. I have no patients for long term results so here we go.
This blog is going to be about my journey in the coming days I have given myself 120 days to complete my mission. The mission is "to loss this weight once and forever and get healthy in the process!"
I have had weight issues my entire life. Bottom line is if I eat what I want, and drink what I want, I am the size I am now. In the past I have starved myself to lose weight but of course it comes right back. This time I am going to try and decipher all the information out there and come up with a plan that will work long term I am giving myself 10 days to research and come up with a game plan!
Hope you enjoy the journey with me --- I am sure I will have good days and bad ones. Mostly, I just don't want to feel alone if I do this blog I feel like I will be helping others maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment